Azerbaijan University announces student admission for 2018/2019 academic year. Admission is carried out according to general rules by the State Examination Center (SEC).
Admission is available on all specialties by the state order (free).
Admission conducted specialities
- 155114 Computer Engineering (Az.)
- 155122 Accounting and Audit (Az.)
- 155147 Finance (Az.)
- 155163 Economics (Az.)
- 155188 Management (Min.)
- 155211 Marketing (Az.)
- 155236 Business Administration (Az.)
- 155252 Commerce (Az.)
- 155139 Accounting and Audit (Eng.)
- 155155 Finance (Eng.)
- 155171 Economics (Eng.)
- 155196 Management (Eng.)
- 155228 Marketing (Eng.)
- 155244 Business Management (Eng.)
- 155269 Philology (Azerbaijani Language and Literature) (Az.)
- 155277 Translation (English) (Az.)
- 155285 History (Az.)
- 155293 Social work (Az.)
- Admission to English medium specialities is carried out along with Russian section.
- The duration of the study is 5 years including one (1) academic year of the English language training in the English medium specialities.
- Internal scholarship program, funded from the University's own budget, is applied to the students studying on a paid basis. A monthly scholarship is defined as 100 AZN for the students who has minimum 30 credits in the semester, whose average success rate of the Bachelor's and Master's degree programs is 95 and above, and the marks are A.
- The scholarship established named after martyr Fakhraddin Gurbanli by Azerbaijan University is given to a student who has been admitted to the University with the highest points in the first semester of the first academic year. The total amount of the scholarship is 500 AZN.
- Students admitted to Azerbaijan university scoring 600 or above will be fully free from the tuition fees during the education period from the 2018/2019 academic year. In case the average success rate for the current semester is 85-94.9 and the marks are A/B, then 50% discount is made on tuition fee, in case the average success rate for the current semester is 95 and above and the marks are A/B then the students are fully exempted from the tuition fees.
- Students are provided with opportunities for scholarships and academic experiences abroad through “Erasmus +”, “Mevlana” and “DAAD” programs. Academic Credits obtained within one or two semesters at European and Turkish partner universities are transferred to Azerbaijan University.
For further information, please contact us.
Address: Baku city, Nasimi distr., Jeyhun Hajibeyli 71
Tel.: (+99412) 431 41 12/13/16/17 (133), 055 220 40 58
Official Facebook page: www.facebookcom/AzerbaycanUnv
Public Relations Department