Our students got exceptional results in the knowledge contest "Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijan history"14.11.2019 859
The students of Azerbaijan University got the ninth place out of the top ten in the VI Republican knowledge contest "Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijan history" held at the Heydar Aliyev Center. Teams from 49 higher educational institutions took part in the project organized by the Heydar Aliyev Center with the support of the Ministry of Education this year.
The questions in the competition were about the legacy of the great leader Heydar Aliyev, important periods and events in the history of Azerbaijan. The jury consisted of representatives of the Heydar Aliyev Center, the Ministry of Education and the Institute of History of ANAS.
The project, which has been operating since 2014, aims to study the life and activities of the national leader of the Azerbaijani people, perpetuate and promote the Great Leader’s heritage among young people, and increase the interest of the young generation in scientific and educational competitions as well.
- Tunzala Kazimova (History, the fourth-year student)
- Zumrud Kazimli (History, the fourth-year student)
- Panah Piraliyev (History, the fourth-year student)
- Ruslan Aghakishiyev (History, the fourth-year student)
- Zivar Mammadova (Translation, the first-year student)
- Elnura Javadova (Philology,the first-year student)
- Subhan Khidirzadeh (Social work, the first-year student)
- Turkay Kazimova (History, the second-year student
Public Relations Department