Management, supervision and coordination of higher education master's and doctoral programs at Azerbaijan University is carried out by the Master Studies and Research Department.
The university offers 13 master and 20 doctoral programs. Currently, there are 93 students studying towards their master’s degree, 29 full-time and 30 part-time Phd students.
The department performs the following functions in relation to master and doctoral students:
- Ensuring compliance of programs with state standards, preparation and confirmation of curriculum;
- Verifying the accuracy of calculated teaching loads and giving instructions to the relevant departments;
- Preparing admission plans;
- Drawing up documents concerning students’ admission, expulsion, withdrawal, readmission and scholarship;
- Ensuring that lessons follow lesson plans;
- Assisting masters and doctoral students in writing their works; standardizing those by making appropriate changes;
- Monitoring class attendance and the conduct of examinations, dealing with academic debts;
- Keeping record of incoming and outgoing documents;
- Writing protocols, drawing up references and extracts from ordinances, and preparing any other necessary documents;
- Preparing and sending teaching-related statistical data to the relevant organizations;
- Preparing exam schedules and conducting examinations, organizing internships;
- Acrhiving documents with expired retention period.
- Nushaba Yavar Guliyeva – Department Head
- Nisakhanim Teymur Babayeva – Specialist
- Isa Yadigar Huseynov – Tutor
- Afig Hafiz Nadirov – Tutor
- Aydan Shahin Maksimova – Assistant of Department Head
Phone: (+994 12) 431 41 12/13/16 (126)