Welcome to one of the modern and high-quality universities in Azerbaijan. The International Relations Office is part of the university administration and charged in developing and implementing foreign policy of the University. Besides, International Office provides administrative service, professional support and advising services to international students, scholars and guests at Azerbaijan University regarding the life, education and many other activities in Baku, Azerbaijan. You can find all detailed information regarding International programs, projects and admission requirements in this page, as well.
The mission of the International Relations Office’s activity is to develop partnership with international universities, and to provide opportunities for academic staff and students to get integrated with the world through international programs.
- Management of developing and strengthening relations with partner universities abroad;
- Enhance the capacities of the University for national, regional and international competition;
- Organize summer schools, international conferences and other international projects;
- Contribute to a multicultural and diverse environment in the university;
- Develop an appropriate and sustainable internationalization strategy (Internationalize the education within all programs);
- Search for both national and international funding programs;
- Managing international programs and projects;
- Coordinating staff and student mobility.