1. The articles are accepted in Azerbaijani, Turkish, English and Russian languages.
2. The name- surname, academic degree, work place and electron address is to be mentioned under the article title.
3. The article must be typed in Times New Roman, 12 pt, 1.5 lines, minimum in 3, maximum in 5 pages.
4. Keyword (3-5 words) must be marked in black letters following the title, and should be translated and added to the summaries too.
5. The article should be written on page A4 - 25 mm from the left, 10 mm from right, 25 mm above and 20 mm from the below.
6. Articles written in Azerbaijani and Turkish should have a summarize written in English and Russian too, the articles written in English should have a summarize written in Azerbaijan and Russian and the articles written in Russian should have a summarize written in English and Azerbaijani.
7. The reference should be at the end of the article and the quotes are to be indicated in the article as [1, p. 342], [2, p. 78] etc..
- The reference is to be numbered in the sequence of quoted literature found in the text;
- In case the Internet (sites) are used, the link must be in complete alignment with the taken date at the end of the list of reference.
1. State Program on Economic Development of the regions of the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2009-2013 // “İqtisadiyyat” paper. April 29 – May 5, 2009.
2. History of Azerbaijan: in 7 volumes, iv c., Baku: “Elm”, 2000, 456 p.
3. Habibov I. The possibility of romantic lyrics, Baku: “Yazıçı”, 1984, 167 p.
4. http://palm.newsru.com/finance/11mar2009/defolt.html - 11 mart 2009, 19:00.
8. Articles to be sent should not have been broadcast or submitted for broadcasting elsewhere before.
Term of participation
The participants whose articles accepted to the conference are to pay 20 AZN for each article into the account presented by us.