Azerbaijan University Career Center teaches students essential skills and encourage personal responsibilities to explore and achieve career goals. Our center supports learning through experience by visiting some companies, organizing different career seminars, career advising sessions, meeting professionals for expanding their knowledge of career options.
Training and events in the following areas:
- The application forms,resume and cover letter preparations
- Collective Work Methods
- Management Psychology
- Business ethics
- Time management
- Exam preparation for Civil service positions
- Recruitment and interview guidelines
- Scholarship opportunities in The United States and European countries
- Presentations of companies
- Tours to companies
- Job opportunities during the summer holidays
- Career Days (Job and career fairs)
Students use opportunities to develop their education and career goals, decision-making skills, and job search strategies by observing Azerbaijan University’s relations with its partners .
All contracts and agreements signed with National Entrepreneurs Confederation (NEC), the Chamber of Auditors, Bank Training Center, Azerbaijan-Turkey Business Association (ATBA) and other institutions come up the dynamic development of the national economy and aim to create a competitive environment for specialists training.
Mutual cooperations facilitate specialist trainings, internship of students and provide assistance for students to make their career.